Lidded Casserole Dish Maple Leaf
Shipping calculated at checkout.
These beautiful, lidded casseroles are great for your favourite slow-cooked comfort foods and can go from fridge to microwave and oven to the table and then in the dishwasher. Our Maple Leaf collection brings together the red sand of a Maritime beach and a classic symbol of Canada. We collect leaves from Island maple trees and press them into the soft clay, creating a unique one-of-a-kind stamp on every piece.
- Each casserole is handmade in our studio on a potter’s wheel and fired in an electric kiln
- Each casserole is hand-dipped in our deep, rich coloured glazes
- All our glazes are custom creations made in-house, by hand
- We make pottery for life and every piece is designed for everyday use and safe to put in the oven, dishwasher and microwave
- Slight variations in size and colour are a feature of the handmade process – each piece you buy is one-of-kind!
- Size: 1000 ml/4 cups
- Dimensions: 21.5 L x 19 W x 12.5 H cm
- Size: 1750 ml/7 cups
- Dimensions: 25.5 L x 21.5 W x 15 H cm
- Materials: stoneware clay
Note on dimensions
- Length is measured from the edge of the handle to the edge of handle
- Width is measured from edge to edge of the vessel
- Height is measured from base to the top of the vessel
Shipping, Returns, and Refunds
- All orders are processed within 2-3 days and shipped directly to you from our studio in Summerside, PE, Canada.
- We send your tracking information once your order is processed so you can stalk it online.
- We pack each piece with great care. If your pottery arrives broken, just send us a picture of your broken piece and we will ship you a replacement at no charge.
- If you are unhappy with your product for any reason, we are happy to refund your returned purchase. You pay the return shipping and we will refund you once the returned, unbroken pottery has been received.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about your order. We're here to help!