Island Tide Wine Cup | 8 oz Handmade Stoneware Pottery Drinking Cup
Each band of waves surrounding this cup is etched into the cup while it is spinning on the potters’ wheel. The waves are hand-brushed with wax so the natural, unglazed clay shows through.
This beautiful, long-lasting stoneware cup perfectly complements your coffee, tea or any hot or cold beverage. Stoneware is a great insulator, keeping hot drinks hotter and cold drinks colder longer than regular cups, a plus on hot days!
- This Island Tide cup is handmade on a potters’ wheel and fired in an electric kiln using food-safe glazes
- Each band of waves is etched into the cup while it is spinning on the potters’ wheel and left as natural and unglazed by hand brushing the waves with a wax to resist the application of the coloured glaze
- Our products are intended for everyday use – everything we make is oven, dishwasher and microwave safe
- Slight variations in size and colour are a feature of the handmade process – each piece you buy is one-of-kind!
- Volume: 295 ml/8 oz
- Weight: 270 g
- Size: 9 x 9 x 9.5 cm
- Materials: stoneware clay
Shipping, Returns, and Refunds
- All orders are processed within 2-3 days and shipped directly to you from our studio in Summerside, PE, Canada.
- We send your tracking information once your order is processed so you can stalk it online.
- We pack each piece with great care. If your pottery arrives broken, just send us a picture of your broken piece and we will ship you a replacement at no charge.
- If you are unhappy with your product for any reason, we are happy to refund your returned purchase. You pay the return shipping and we will refund you once the returned, unbroken pottery has been received.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about your order. We're here to help!