Maple Leaf Lidded Sugar Dish | 1-cup Handmade Stoneware Pottery Serving Dish
This beautiful, long-lasting stoneware lidded sugar dish perfectly complements your coffee, tea or any hot or cold beverage.
The Maple Leaf Collection features the unique impression of real maple leaves pressed into the soft clay by one of our skilled artisans.
- This lidded sugar dish is handmade on a potters’ wheel and fired in an electric kiln using food-safe glazes
- Each maple leaf is picked by hand, stored in a freezer and then, each time a new piece is made, a new leaf is pressed into the soft clay by one of our skilled artisans
- Our products are intended for everyday use – everything we make is oven, dishwasher and microwave safe
- Slight variations in size and colour are a feature of the handmade process – each piece you buy is one-of-kind!
- Volume: 250 ml/1 cup
- Weight: 320 g
- Size: 9 x 9 x 11.5 cm
- Materials: stoneware clay
Shipping, Returns, and Refunds
- All orders are processed within 2-3 days and shipped directly to you from our studio in Summerside, PE, Canada.
- We send your tracking information once your order is processed so you can stalk it online.
- We pack each piece with great care. If your pottery arrives broken, just send us a picture of your broken piece and we will ship you a replacement at no charge.
- We are 100% committed to making sure you love our products as much as we do. If for any reason you don't, just pack it up, pay the shipping and we'll refund your purchase as soon as we receive the unbroken item.
- Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions about your order. We're here to help!
We Also Recommend
Maple Leaf Narrow Rectangle Tray | Handmade Stoneware Pottery Serving Tray
Maple Leaf Large Lidded Casserole Dish | 7-cup Handmade Stone Pottery Dish