Beach House Small Round Sauce Cup | Handmade Stoneware Pottery
This beautiful, long-lasting stoneware sauce cup is the perfect complement to any condiment you can throw at it and it goes from fridge to microwave or oven to table and then in the dishwasher!
We also call this a "put pot" because it's so handy to put things in! The Beach House Collection layers our house-made antique white glaze and beach house blue glaze to create our most popular style.
- This sauce cup is hand-built and fired in an electric kiln using food-safe glazes
- Each piece is double-dipped in our house-made glazes by one of our skilled artisans to create the colour combination
- Our products are intended for everyday use – everything we make is oven, dishwasher and microwave safe
- Slight variations in size and colour are a feature of the handmade process – each piece you buy is one-of-kind!
- Weight: 110 g
- Size: 7.5 x 7.5 x 2.5 cm
- Materials: stoneware clay
Shipping, Returns, and Refunds
- All orders are processed within 2-3 days and shipped directly to you from our studio in Summerside, PE, Canada.
- We send your tracking information once your order is processed so you can stalk it online.
- We pack each piece with great care. If your pottery arrives broken, just send us a picture of your broken piece and we will ship you a replacement at no charge.
- We are 100% committed to making sure you love our products as much as we do. If for any reason you don't, just pack it up, pay the shipping and we'll refund your purchase as soon as we receive the unbroken item.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about your order. We're here to help!
We Also Recommend
PEI Beach House Small Rectangle Tray | Handmade Stoneware Pottery Serving Tray