Beach House Wax Melt Warmer with Carved Daisy | Handmade Stoneware Pottery Warmer for Wax Melts and Essential Oils
This handmade warmer is perfect for melting scented wax cubes or heating essential oils to diffuse beautiful scents. Use it in your home, a the cottage, or as a gift; it's a unique piece of PEI.
When you purchase a warmer, get 25% off a 6-pack of scented soy wax cubes handmade by our friends at the Bubbly Fox Soap Co. here in our hometown of Summerside. You can choose from Lavender, Ocean Breeze and Spearmint scents.
- This piece is handmade on a potters’ wheel and fired in an electric kiln using food-safe glazes
- Each piece is individually carved by hand
- Each piece is also glazed by hand by one of our skilled potters
- Our products are intended for everyday use – everything we make is oven, dishwasher and microwave safe
- Slight variations in size and colour are a feature of the handmade process – each piece you buy is one-of-kind!
- Weight: 310 g
- Size: 9 x 9 x 12 cm
- Materials: stoneware clay
Shipping, Returns, and Refunds
- All orders are processed within 2-3 days and shipped directly to you from our studio in Summerside, PE, Canada.
- We send your tracking information once your order is processed so you can stalk it online.
- We pack each piece with great care. If your pottery arrives broken, just send us a picture of your broken piece and we will ship you a replacement at no charge.
- If you are unhappy with your product for any reason, we are happy to refund your returned purchase. You pay the return shipping and we will refund you once the returned, unbroken pottery has been received.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about your order. We're here to help!