Celtic White Teapot | 6-cup Handmade Stoneware Pottery Teapot
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This beautiful, long-lasting stoneware teapot perfectly complements your tea. Stoneware is a great insulator, keeping hot drinks hotter for longer.
Following in the rich history of Celtic artists, our skilled artists painstakingly hard-carve each knot or symbol in our Celtic Collections products.
- This Celtic knot teapot is handmade on a potters’ wheel and fired in an electric kiln using food-safe glazes
- Each Celtic Knot is hand-carved by one of our skilled artisans
- Our products are intended for everyday use – everything we make is oven, dishwasher and microwave safe
- Slight variations in size and colour are a feature of the handmade process – each piece you buy is one-of-kind!
- Volume: 1500 ml/6 cups
- Weight: 1180 g
- Size: 24 x 15 x 19 cm
- Materials: stoneware clay
Shipping, Returns, and Refunds
- All orders are processed within 2-3 days and shipped directly to you from our studio in Summerside, PE, Canada.
- We send your tracking information once your order is processed so you can stalk it online.
- We pack each piece with great care. If your pottery arrives broken, just send us a picture of your broken piece and we will ship you a replacement at no charge.
- We are 100% committed to making sure you love our products as much as we do. If for any reason you don't, just pack it up, pay the shipping and we'll refund your purchase as soon as we receive the unbroken item.
- Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions about your order. We're here to help!