Celtic Green Stein | 20 oz Handmade Stoneware Pottery Stein
Limited run stein - only 30 made. Available while supply lasts.
Following in the rich history of Celtic artists, our skilled artists painstakingly hard-carve each knot or symbol in our Celtic Collections products.
This beautiful, long-lasting stoneware Stein perfectly complements your coffee, tea or any hot or cold beverage. Stoneware is a great insulator, keeping hot drinks hotter and cold drinks colder longer than regular Steins, a plus on hot days!
- This Celtic knot Stein is handmade on a potters’ wheel and fired in an electric kiln using food-safe glazes
- Each Celtic Knot is hand-carved by one of our skilled artisans
- Our products are intended for everyday use – everything we make is oven, dishwasher and microwave safe
- Slight variations in size and colour are a feature of the handmade process – each piece you buy is one-of-kind!
- Volume: 590 ml/20 oz
- Weight: 460 g
- Size: 9 x 9 x 15 cm
- Materials: stoneware clay
- All orders are processed within 2-3 days and shipped directly to you from our studio in Summerside, PE, Canada.
- We send your tracking information once your order is processed so you can stalk it online.
- We pack each piece with great care. If your pottery arrives broken, just send us a picture of your broken piece and we will ship you a replacement at no charge.
- We are 100% committed to making sure you love our products as much as we do. If for any reason you don't, just pack it up, pay the shipping and we'll refund your purchase as soon as we receive the unbroken item.
- Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions about your order. We're here to help!
We Also Recommend
PEI Beach House Large Coffee Mug | 14 oz Handmade Stoneware Pottery Mug
Angel Mug | Honouring healthcare workers with donations to PCH Foundation
PEI Beach House Standard Coffee Mug | 12 oz Handmade Stoneware Pottery Mug
Island Tide Large Coffee Mug | 14 oz Handmade Stoneware Pottery Mug