Iron Red Garlic Plate | Handmade Stoneware Pottery
This beautiful, long-lasting stoneware plate ups your entertaining game allowing you to shred fresh garlic on its textured centre spiral and top it off with olive oil and balsamic vinegar before serving and then to the dishwasher when you’re done. Combine it with our Garlic Keeper!
The Iron Red collection is about the joy of simplicity; the bringing together of rich colour and clean, curving lines and smooth surfaces.
- The textured centre spiral on this plate has a rough texture that lets you shred cloves of fresh garlic which you can top with olive oil and balsamic vinegar and serve with fresh bread.
- This plate is handmade on a potters’ wheel and fired in an electric kiln using food-safe glazes
- Each plate is glazed by hand by one of our skilled artisans
- Our products are intended for everyday use – everything we make is oven, dishwasher and microwave safe
- Slight variations in size and colour are a feature of the handmade process – each piece you buy is one-of-kind!
- Weight: 275 g
- Size: 15 x 15 x 2.5 cm
- Materials: stoneware clay
Shipping, Returns, and Refunds
- All orders are processed within 2-3 days and shipped directly to you from our studio in Summerside, PE, Canada.
- We send your tracking information once your order is processed so you can stalk it online.
- We pack each piece with great care. If your pottery arrives broken, just send us a picture of your broken piece and we will ship you a replacement at no charge.
- If you are unhappy with your product for any reason, we are happy to refund your returned purchase. You pay the return shipping and we will refund you once the returned, unbroken pottery has been received.
- Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions about your order. We're here to help!
We Also Recommend
PEI Beach House Standard Coffee Mug | 12 oz Handmade Stoneware Pottery Mug
Purple Pink and Sea Foam Green Filigree Coffee Mug | 14 oz Handmade Stoneware Pottery Mug