Iron Red Spiral Platter | Handmade Stoneware Pottery Serving Platter
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This beautiful, long-lasting stoneware platter is a work-of-art that is sure to impress your guests the next time you serve vegetables and dip or chips and dip.
The Iron Red collection is about the joy of simplicity; the bringing together of rich colour and clean, curving lines and smooth surfaces.
- First made as a large bowl, the wall is carefully cut around the bowl and then used to create the inward spiral wall while a second bowl is thrown for the centre
- This platter is handmade on a potters’ wheel and fired in an electric kiln using food-safe glazes
- Each piece is glazed by hand by one of our skilled artisans
- Our products are intended for everyday use – everything we make is oven, dishwasher and microwave safe
- Slight variations in size and colour are a feature of the handmade process – each piece you buy is one-of-kind!
- Weight: 2050 g
- Size: 32 x 32 x 9 cm
- Materials: stoneware clay
Shipping, Returns, and Refunds
- All orders are processed within 2-3 days and shipped directly to you from our studio in Summerside, PE, Canada.
- We send your tracking information once your order is processed so you can stalk it online.
- We pack each piece with great care. If your pottery arrives broken, just send us a picture of your broken piece and we will ship you a replacement at no charge.
- If you are unhappy with your product for any reason, we are happy to refund your returned purchase. You pay the return shipping and we will refund you once the returned, unbroken pottery has been received.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about your order. We're here to help!