Island Tide Small Rectangle Tray | Handmade Stoneware Pottery Serving Tray
This beautiful, long-lasting stoneware tray can serve as a functional food-safe serving tray, a keeper of jewellery or personal treasures, or even as a purely decorative piece.
Each band of waves surrounding this tray is etched into the tray while it is spinning on the potters’ wheel. The waves are hand-brushed with wax so the natural, unglazed clay shows through.
- This tray is hand-built and fired in an electric kiln using food-safe glazes
- Each band of waves is etched into the tray by hand and left as natural and unglazed by hand brushing the waves with a wax to resist the application of the coloured glaze
- Our products are intended for everyday use – everything we make is oven, dishwasher and microwave safe
- Slight variations in size and colour are a feature of the handmade process – each piece you buy is one-of-kind!
- Weight: 350 g
- Size: 18 x 13 x 2.5 cm
- Materials: stoneware clay
Shipping, Returns, and Refunds
- All orders are processed within 2-3 days and shipped directly to you from our studio in Summerside, PE, Canada.
- We send your tracking information once your order is processed so you can stalk it online.
- We pack each piece with great care. If your pottery arrives broken, just send us a picture of your broken piece and we will ship you a replacement at no charge.
- If you are unhappy with your product for any reason, we are happy to refund your returned purchase. You pay the return shipping and we will refund you once the returned, unbroken pottery has been received.
- Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions about your order. We're here to help!