Island Tide Standard Coffee Mug | 12 oz Handmade Stoneware Pottery Mug
Each band of waves surrounding this mug is etched into the mug while it is spinning on the potters’ wheel. The waves are hand-brushed with wax so the natural, unglazed clay shows through.
This beautiful, long-lasting stoneware mug perfectly complements your coffee, tea or any hot or cold beverage. Stoneware is a great insulator, keeping hot drinks hotter and cold drinks colder longer than regular mugs, a plus on hot days!
- This Island Tide mug is handmade on a potters’ wheel and fired in an electric kiln using food-safe glazes
- Each band of waves is etched into the mug while it is spinning on the potters’ wheel and left as natural and unglazed by hand brushing the waves with a wax to resist the application of the coloured glaze
- Our products are intended for everyday use – everything we make is oven, dishwasher and microwave safe
- Slight variations in size and colour are a feature of the handmade process – each piece you buy is one-of-kind!
- Volume: 355 ml/12 oz
- Weight: 310 g
- Size: 11.5 x 8 x 10 cm
- Materials: stoneware clay
- All orders are processed within 2-3 days and shipped directly to you from our studio in Summerside, PE, Canada.
- We send your tracking information once your order is processed so you can stalk it online.
- We pack each piece with great care. If your pottery arrives broken, just send us a picture of your broken piece and we will ship you a replacement at no charge.
- We are 100% committed to making sure you love our products as much as we do. If for any reason you don't, just pack it up, pay the shipping and we'll refund your purchase as soon as we receive the unbroken item.
- Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions about your order. We're here to help!
We Also Recommend
PEI Beach House Standard Coffee Mug | 12 oz Handmade Stoneware Pottery Mug
Purple Pink and Sea Foam Green Filigree Coffee Mug | 14 oz Handmade Stoneware Pottery Mug