PEI Potato Mug | 14 oz Handmade Stoneware Pottery Coffee Mug
The Potato Mug celebrates a Prince Edward Island icon: the mighty potato.
This beautiful, long-lasting stoneware coffee mug perfectly complements your coffee, tea or any hot or cold beverage. Stoneware is a great insulator, keeping hot drinks hotter and cold drinks colder longer than regular Schooners, a plus on hot days!
- This PEI Potato Mug is handmade on a potters’ wheel and fired in an electric kiln using food-safe glazes
- The mug is hand-dimpled and and the words Prince Edward Island carved by hand
- The mug is brushed with an iron oxide wash to make each mug look like it has been dug from PEI's famous red soil.
- Each mug is glazed by hand by one of our skilled artisans
- Our products are intended for everyday use – everything we make is oven, dishwasher and microwave safe
- Slight variations in size and colour are a feature of the handmade process – each piece you buy is one-of-kind!
- Volume: 414 ml/14 oz
- Weight: 350 g
- Size: 15x 15 x 13cm
- Materials: stoneware clay
Shipping, Returns, and Refunds
- All orders are processed within 2-3 days and shipped directly to you from our studio in Summerside, PE, Canada.
- We send your tracking information once your order is processed so you can stalk it online.
- We pack each piece with great care. If your pottery arrives broken, just send us a picture of your broken piece and we will ship you a replacement at no charge.
- If you are unhappy with your product for any reason, we are happy to refund your returned purchase. You pay the return shipping and we will refund you once the returned, unbroken pottery has been received.
- Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions about your order. We're here to help!
We Also Recommend
Purple Pink and Sea Foam Green Filigree Coffee Mug | 14 oz Handmade Stoneware Pottery Mug