Studio Blue Soap Dish | Handmade Stoneware Pottery
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This beautiful, long-lasting stoneware soap dish is the perfect complement to any condiment you can throw at it and it goes from fridge to microwave or oven to table and then in the dishwasher!
The Studio Blue collection is about the joy of simplicity; the bringing together of rich colour and clean, curving lines and smooth surfaces.
- Each dish has the word SOAP hand-carved in the bottom
- This soap dish is hand-built and fired in an electric kiln using food-safe glazes
- Each dish is glazed by hand by one of our skilled artisans
- Our products are intended for everyday use – everything we make is oven, dishwasher and microwave safe
- Slight variations in size and colour are a feature of the handmade process – each piece you buy is one-of-kind!
- Weight: 220 g
- Size: 15 x 10 x 3 cm
- Materials: stoneware clay
Shipping, Returns, and Refunds
- All orders are processed within 2-3 days and shipped directly to you from our studio in Summerside, PE, Canada.
- We send your tracking information once your order is processed so you can stalk it online.
- We pack each piece with great care. If your pottery arrives broken, just send us a picture of your broken piece and we will ship you a replacement at no charge.
- If you are unhappy with your product for any reason, we are happy to refund your returned purchase. You pay the return shipping and we will refund you once the returned, unbroken pottery has been received.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about your order. We're here to help!