Dory Boat Serving Bowls Island Original
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Inspired by the simple dory, our dory boat serving bowl is equally indispensable when it comes to serving your culinary creations in someone other than a traditional bowl. Our Island Original collection is a classic combination of soft shapes, smooth forms, and rich glazes. It’s able to stand alone but also pairs well with one of our more decorative collections; allowing you to create unique table settings for every day or special events and occasions.
- The “planks” on the dory are hand carved into each bowl
- This bowl is handmade from a slab of clay in our studio and fired in an electric kiln
- Each bowl is hand-dipped in our deep, rich coloured glazes
- All our glazes are custom creations made in-house, by hand
- We make pottery for life and every piece is designed for everyday use and safe to put in the oven, dishwasher and microwave
- Slight variations in size and colour are a feature of the handmade process – each piece you buy is one-of-kind!
- Dimensions: 25 L x 10 W x 4 H cm
- Dimensions: 33 L x 18 W x 7 H cm
- Materials: stoneware clay
Shipping, Returns, and Refunds
- All orders are processed within 2-3 days and shipped directly to you from our studio in Summerside, PE, Canada.
- We send your tracking information once your order is processed so you can stalk it online.
- We pack each piece with great care. If your pottery arrives broken, just send us a picture of your broken piece and we will ship you a replacement at no charge.
- If you are unhappy with your product for any reason, we are happy to refund your returned purchase. You pay the return shipping and we will refund you once the returned, unbroken pottery has been received.
- Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions about your order. We're here to help!