Sauce Bowl Island Original
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Our little sauce bowl is also known as a put pot as it’s just so handy for putting things in: sauces, dips, mise en place in the kitchen, loose change on your dresser and even paperclips on your desk. Our Island Original collection is a classic combination of soft shapes, smooth forms, and rich glazes. It’s able to stand alone but also pairs well with one of our more decorative collections; allowing you to create unique table settings for every day or special events and occasions.
- Each bowl is handmade in our studio from slab clay and fired in an electric kiln
- Each bowl is hand-dipped in our deep, rich coloured glazes
- All our glazes are custom creations made in-house, by hand
- We make pottery for life and every piece is designed for everyday use and safe to put in the oven, dishwasher and microwave
- Slight variations in size and colour are a feature of the handmade process – each piece you buy is one-of-kind!
- Size: 45 ml/1.5 oz
- Dimensions: 8 L x 8 W x 2.5 H cm
- Materials: stoneware clay
Shipping, Returns, and Refunds
- All orders are processed within 2-3 days and shipped directly to you from our studio in Summerside, PE, Canada.
- We send your tracking information once your order is processed so you can stalk it online.
- We pack each piece with great care. If your pottery arrives broken, just send us a picture of your broken piece and we will ship you a replacement at no charge.
- If you are unhappy with your product for any reason, we are happy to refund your returned purchase. You pay the return shipping and we will refund you once the returned, unbroken pottery has been received.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about your order. We're here to help!