Schooner Island Tide
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The soft curves of the schooner remind us of nautilus shells and make this stoneware glass easy to hold in your hand. Time on Prince Edward Island is dictated by ocean tides; they come in, they go out, a lovely rhythm in our daily lives. Our Island Tide collection is inspired by this repetition. Each piece has a strip of unglazed red clay that is hand-etched with an organic wave pattern as the piece spins on the wheel.
- Our schooner can do double duty as a drinking glass capable of taking a full pint or as a small vase.
- This schooner is handmade in our studio on a potter’s wheel and fired in an electric kiln
- Each schooner is hand-dipped in our deep, rich coloured glazes
- All our glazes are custom creations made in-house, by hand
- We make pottery for life and every piece is designed for everyday use and safe to put in the oven, dishwasher and microwave
- Slight variations in size and colour are a feature of the handmade process – each piece you buy is one-of-kind!
- Size: 590 ml/20 oz
- Dimensions: 10 L x 10 W x 17 H cm
- Materials: stoneware clay
Shipping, Returns, and Refunds
- All orders are processed within 2-3 days and shipped directly to you from our studio in Summerside, PE, Canada.
- We send your tracking information once your order is processed so you can stalk it online.
- We pack each piece with great care. If your pottery arrives broken, just send us a picture of your broken piece and we will ship you a replacement at no charge.
- If you are unhappy with your product for any reason, we are happy to refund your returned purchase. You pay the return shipping and we will refund you once the returned, unbroken pottery has been received.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about your order. We're here to help!