Wax Warmer Celtic Knot
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This handmade warmer is perfect for melting scented wax cubes or heating essential oils to diffuse beautiful scents. Add the Wax Cube Melts to create the perfect gift! Prince Edward Island is rich with the heritage and history of Irish and Scottish immigrants. Our Celtic Knot collection is inspired by the tradition of Gaelic sailors weaving knots to remind them of loved ones left behind. Each piece is unique, with every knot individually carved.
- This piece is handmade on a potters’ wheel and fired in an electric kiln using food-safe glazes
- Each piece is individually carved by hand
- Each piece is also glazed by hand by one of our skilled potters
- Our products are intended for everyday use – everything we make is oven, dishwasher and microwave safe
- Slight variations in size and colour are a feature of the handmade process – each piece you buy is one-of-kind!
- Size: 9 x 9 x 12 cm
- Materials: stoneware clay
Shipping, Returns, and Refunds
- All orders are processed within 2-3 days and shipped directly to you from our studio in Summerside, PE, Canada.
- We send your tracking information once your order is processed so you can stalk it online.
- We pack each piece with great care. If your pottery arrives broken, just send us a picture of your broken piece and we will ship you a replacement at no charge.
- If you are unhappy with your product for any reason, we are happy to refund your returned purchase. You pay the return shipping and we will refund you once the returned, unbroken pottery has been received.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about your order. We're here to help!