Cafe au lait Island Original
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This mug is a true double-cup and terrific for sipping a latte or chai when curled up with a good book. Our Island Original collection is a classic combination of soft shapes, smooth forms, and rich glazes. It’s able to stand alone but also pairs well with one of our more decorative collections; allowing you to create unique table settings for every day or special events and occasions.
- This mug does double duty for coffee and soup, great at home and work
- This mug is handmade in our studio on a potter’s wheel and fired in an electric kiln
- Each mug is hand-dipped in our deep, rich coloured glazes
- All our glazes are custom creations made in-house, by hand
- We make pottery for life and every piece is designed for everyday use and safe to put in the oven, dishwasher and microwave
- Slight variations in size and colour are a feature of the handmade process – each piece you buy is one-of-kind!
- Size: 473 ml/16 oz
- Dimensions: 18 L x 13 Wx 11 H cm
- Materials: stoneware clay
Note on Dimensions
- Length is measured from the edge of the vessel to the edge of the handle
- Width is measured from edge to edge of the vessel
- Height is measured from base to the top of the vessel
Shipping, Returns, and Refunds
- All orders are processed within 2-3 days and shipped directly to you from our studio in Summerside, PE, Canada.
- We send your tracking information once your order is processed so you can stalk it online.
- We pack each piece with great care. If your pottery arrives broken, just send us a picture of your broken piece and we will ship you a replacement at no charge.
- If you are unhappy with your product for any reason, we are happy to refund your returned purchase. You pay the return shipping and we will refund you once the returned, unbroken pottery has been received.
- Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions about your order. We're here to help!