Cheese Tray Island Vintage
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This flat tray offers a beautiful palette for cheese and charcuterie. Remember your grandmother’s china; delicate, precious with ornate edges and decoration—only used during special occasions and you were terrified you’d break it? Our Island Vintage collection is a contemporary interpretation of those designs that is simple but still ornate, timeless, and durable.
- This tray is handmade in our studio from slab clay and fired in an electric kiln
- Each tray is hand-dipped in our deep, rich coloured glazes
- All our glazes are custom creations made in-house, by hand
- We make pottery for life and every piece is designed for everyday use and safe to put in the oven, dishwasher and microwave
- Slight variations in size and colour are a feature of the handmade process – each piece you buy is one-of-kind!
- Dimensions: 37 L x 27 W x 3 H cm
- Materials: stoneware clay
Shipping, Returns, and Refunds
- All orders are processed within 2-3 days and shipped directly to you from our studio in Summerside, PE, Canada.
- We send your tracking information once your order is processed so you can stalk it online.
- We pack each piece with great care. If your pottery arrives broken, just send us a picture of your broken piece and we will ship you a replacement at no charge.
- If you are unhappy with your product for any reason, we are happy to refund your returned purchase. You pay the return shipping and we will refund you once the returned, unbroken pottery has been received.
- Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions about your order. We're here to help!