Cup Island Tide
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This cup and its gentle curve rest comfortably in your hand. Whether it’s a relaxing glass of wine after work or freshly-squeezed orange juice at brunch, this is a cup for all occasions. Time on Prince Edward Island is dictated by ocean tides; they come in, they go out, a lovely rhythm in our daily lives. Our Island Tide collection is inspired by this repetition. Each piece has a strip of unglazed red clay that is hand-etched with an organic wave pattern as the piece spins on the wheel.
- This cup is handmade in our studio on a potter’s wheel and fired in an electric kiln
- Each cup is hand-dipped in our deep, rich coloured glazes
- All our glazes are custom creations made in-house, by hand
- We make pottery for life and every piece is designed for everyday use and safe to put in the oven, dishwasher and microwave
- Slight variations in size and colour are a feature of the handmade process – each piece you buy is one-of-kind!
- Size: 295 ml/10 oz
- Dimensions: 9 L x 9 W x 9.5 H cm
- Materials: stoneware clay
Shipping, Returns, and Refunds
- All orders are processed within 2-3 days and shipped directly to you from our studio in Summerside, PE, Canada.
- We send your tracking information once your order is processed so you can stalk it online.
- We pack each piece with great care. If your pottery arrives broken, just send us a picture of your broken piece and we will ship you a replacement at no charge.
- If you are unhappy with your product for any reason, we are happy to refund your returned purchase. You pay the return shipping and we will refund you once the returned, unbroken pottery has been received.
- Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions about your order. We're here to help!