Tea Bag Holder Celtic Knot
$8.40 Regular price $12.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
These sweet little tea bag holders are shaped like a tiny teapot. We can spend hours walking the beaches of PEI, searching for ocean treasures that have washed up on our shores. Prince Edward Island is rich with the heritage and history of Irish and Scottish immigrants. Our Celtic Knot collection is inspired by the tradition of Gaelic sailors weaving knots to remind them of loved ones left behind. Each piece is unique, with every knot in the sauce bowls hand embossed.
- Each tea bag holder is handmade in our studio from slab clay and fired in an electric kiln
- Each tea bag holder is hand-dipped in our deep, rich coloured glazes
- All our glazes are custom creations made in-house, by hand
- We make pottery for life and every piece is designed for everyday use and safe to put in the oven, dishwasher and microwave
- Slight variations in size and colour are a feature of the handmade process – each piece you buy is one-of-kind!
- Dimensions: 10 L x 7 W x 2 H cm
- Materials: stoneware clay
Shipping, Returns, and Refunds
- All orders are processed within 2-3 days and shipped directly to you from our studio in Summerside, PE, Canada.
- We send your tracking information once your order is processed so you can stalk it online.
- We pack each piece with great care. If your pottery arrives broken, just send us a picture of your broken piece and we will ship you a replacement at no charge.
- If you are unhappy with your product for any reason, we are happy to refund your returned purchase. You pay the return shipping and we will refund you once the returned, unbroken pottery has been received.
- Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions about your order. We're here to help!